Zinio, the world's largest newsstand, offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Redford residents may browse the library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download. Get started with the Zinio User's Guide | View the Magazine Title List
- Easy browsing — Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
- Current Issues — The latest issues are released simultaneously with the print edition and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Back Issues – Miss an issue? You can easily browse the magazine detail page to find the previous issue you need to check out.
- Manage your collection — with a library collection account and a personal reading account. Check out the magazines you want (with the library collection account) in your computer/tablet browser, and stream the magazine instantly (with your personal reading account) on your computer (both PC and Mac) browser or access the checked out magazines on a portable media device for download/offline reading. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
The Zinio Reader app can only be used to read your magazines. Browsing the collection and subscribing to magazines must be done using an internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari) on a computer or smart device.
*Available through Redford Township District Library. For Redford residents only.