The Michigan Activity Pass 2016-2017 program and its completely revamped website is now live and ready for use! A mobile friendly version of MAP is available at the same url. Library users with a valid library card can print a pass, either from home or at the library, to more than 400 participating venues. One of our new partner venues is the Michigan Renaissance Festival.
Passes for library card holders range from complimentary or reduced price admission to discounts in the gift shop or other exclusive offers. Each Michigan Activity Pass expires within one week from the date it is printed. Each library will have five passes for each of the participating organizations available. Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable. The institution will collect the pass when you visit. Special exhibits may not be covered, and other exclusions may apply.
- You can "check out" one pass every seven days with your library card.
- Prior to selecting and printing your pass, call ahead or check the destination's web site to verify that their hours of operation work with your schedule.
- Once you print out a MAP pass, you have seven days to use it.
- Please note that if you choose to print your MAP pass on a library printer, you will be charged the regular fee for printing.
- Only passes printed from the MAP website can be redeemed at MAP destinations. No photocopies are accepted.
- The National Park Service has elected to withdraw from the Michigan Activity Pass program, effective at 7 am Friday, August 26, 2016.
Three brand new MAP Brochures are available for 2016-2017! Click on the brochure of your choice below:
The Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) presented by The Library Network (TLN) is a statewide partnership offering enhanced access to arts and cultural organizations in Michigan. The program is scheduled to run from May 24, 2016 until May 23, 2017.