Print from your smartphone, laptop or tablet to one of our library’s Print Release Stations (located in the public computer areas in the Children's and Adult departments).
Cost per page: 15 cents for black and white or 50 cents for color
There's an app for that!
- Download the "PrinterOn" app from your device's app store.
URL upload documents to:
- Choose whether you would like to print in black and white or color.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Select “Browse” to upload a file, or copy and paste the URL of a website to be printed.
- Click on the gray arrow icon.
- Click on the green printer icon once your job has uploaded.
Send an email to:
- Forward an existing email (including any attachments) to one of the addresses above.
- Create a new e-mail message.
- Address To one of the e-mail addresses above.
- Select “Attach” to upload a file.
- Send the e-mail.
Once the print job has been uploaded, go to one of the Print Release Stations to print your job. It may take up to 2 minutes for your job to be received by the Print Release Station. Select the second choice on the monitor, "Release a Print Job".
In the gray "Log-In Infomation" pop-up box, enter your email address (the second choice).
Select the correct job and hit the “Print” button on the upper left side of the screen.
In the gray "Payment Options" pop-up box, select either "Pay from Vending Device" or "Pay from AAM Account" (this is your library card).
If you choose "Pay from Vending Device", first deposit money into the vending device and then click "OK" on the top right side of the pop-up box. Your job will now print.
If you choose "Pay from AAM Account", you will be asked to input your library card number. You will need to choose "Pay from AAM Account" a 2nd time (your balance will now appear). Your job will now print.
When finished printing, press the “Done” button on the upper right of the screen to end your session.
Note: jobs will auto delete after 72 hours.